Sunday, June 2, 2013

Memories, Oh memories...


I still remember the days you were here with me. We were so happy I didn't think it would ever end but now you're gone and you left me here all by myself. You moved on and forgot about me but I'm still here holding on to our memories, hoping someday you'll come back. I know eventually I'll have to move on and forget about you like you forgot about me but I just cant move on because I'm still in love with you. 




It's gonna be the memories that'll kill us in the end.   








I always remember those little moments I had with you. They might not have meant anything to you but to me, memories like those are meant to forever last in my heart.






Why did you do this to me? I loved you with all I've got but I guess that wasn't enough for you. I tried my best to make you happy but you never cared for me at all. I'm tired of all your broken promises and always getting my hopes up. Now I'm left alone with all the tears and the memories. I hope your happy for what you did to me.



Looking back at the days you were sitting next to me, feels like it would last forever. In a blink of an eye, I would go back to the moment we were walking slowly, hand in hand under the pouring rain. You looked at me and there it was again, the smile that I can never resist. Days such as those I'll never forget.



You left me here all by myself and now you're far away with someone else. You forgot all about me and the love we once shared but don't worry my love, all those memories and moments I'll keep them deep down in my heart.






Ones upon a time I gave you my heart..Now it's in pieces and you're no longer around. I know you don't deserve me anymore but I just can't let you go...All those moments we shared will always stay in my heart. Now I'm sitting here all alone staring at the pictures we once took wishing you were here with me, but I know you won't come back and that's what hurts the most.
 



 
I still remember the days when you were here with me. The days I looked at you and you were already looking at me. The days I would wake up and find a good morning text from you. The days you would secretly sneak up behind me, put your arms around me and told me you loved me. I still miss those days but I miss you even more.










No comments:

Post a Comment