Saturday, June 1, 2013

Quotes for the ones I've loved

Quotes by me dedicated to those that I've loved and made a difference in my life.


Day's will keep on dragging longer but eventually I'll forget about you.


My eyes hurt from crying, my heart hurts from trying. I look so tired & worn out because inside I'm dying. I miss you, I need you, but I'm better off without you. Days will have to drag on longer, but eventually I will stop thinking about you. I wish I knew. I feel broken & unwanted, like it was easy for you to let me go. I trusted you with everything, I let my feelings show. Someday I hope I can look back at this & say I was strong. But only I know I'm not...


It's time for me to let you go, I held on for so long but for what? You cheated, lied, played games, broke promises, and most of all you destroyed me. You tried to come back when things were going bad between you two, but not this time. You know, you were my love, my life, my everything, I guess that wasn't enough. Now you realize what you once had, as well know you'll never get it back. I tried to be friends with you after everything we been through, but that wasn't enough either. I put myself through pain and misery just to have you apart of my life, in return I got nothing. You'll always have a place in my heart but just know you can't ever have all of it. You lost something good and I'll gain someone better. I was once here for you but now I'm done. Now its time for me to say goodbye and I wish the best for you and pray things get better in the future.


I'm sorry. I know we fight, but who doesn't? We aren't perfect. We're gonna fight sometimes. But I'm never going to stop loving you, no matter how much we fight or what we fight about. I just want to let you know that I love you and the reason I'M apologizing, whether I started it or not, is because I love you more than I love my pride. I would rather lose a stupid argument than lose you.



I don't know what's going to happen from here on out but I do know is that I want to be with you. I've told you how I felt, all my feelings are true. You make me smile, you are always there for me, and you are just simply amazing. I'm so happy that I had the privilege to meet someone like you. We get along so well; the goofiness we share and our conversations are something I'd never trade for anything. I know we can become something special, I hope you see that too cause girl I have to tell you, I want no one else but you.



I still remember the days you were here with me. We were so happy I didn't think it would ever end but now you're gone and you left me here all by myself. You moved on and forgot about me but I'm still here holding on to our memories, hoping someday you'll come back. I know eventually I'll have to move on and forget about you like you forgot about me but I just cant move on because I'm still in love with you.




I still remember the days when you were here with me. The days I looked at you and you were already looking at me. The days I would wake up and find a good morning text from you. The days you would secretly sneak up behind me, put your arms around me and told me you loved me. I still miss those days but I miss you even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment