Monday, June 3, 2013

My Favourite All Time Quotes


“You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,or you can open your eyes and see all she's left. Your heart can be empty because you can't see her, or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday, or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday. You can remember her only that she is gone, or you can cherish her memory and let it live on. You can cry and close your mind,
be empty and turn your back. Or you can do what she'd want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.”  - David Harkins

I wish you would open your eyes and realize what you have before it's gone.
You keep pushing me away from you and every time I have to fight my way back in.
The fight in me is slowly dying and once it's gone,
I'll be gone too, and I won't be coming back... - Mahmoud El Hallab

Love is when you shed a tear and still want her.,
It’s when she ignores you and you still love her,
It’s when she loves another but you still smile and say
‘I am happy for you’,When all you really do is cry and cry. -Unknown

Another month. Another year.
Another smile another tear.
Another winter and another summer too
But there can never be another you. - Unknown

I trust everyone. It's the devil inside them I don't trust.

He moved on. And I feel sorry for you because he thought you were the most amazing girl ever. If he could have had any girl in the world, he still would have picked you. Now, you’re just another part of his past. A memory more faded everyday. And someday, he’ll find the one he deserves and she will make him the happiest guy in the world.  - Unknown




 When I say I love you, please believe its true. When I say forever, know Ill never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you wont cry. Cause the day I'll be saying that would be the day I die.- Unknown




The truth is....
we hide because we want to be found,
we walk away to see who will follow,
we cry to see who will wipe away the tears,
and we let our hearts get broken to see who will come and fix them.. -Unknown


You're afraid to tell people how you feel because it will destroy them, so you bury it deep inside yourself where it destroys you.

"We don’t beat the reaper by living longer. We beat the reaper by living well and living fully. For the reaper is always going to come for all of us. The question is: What do we do between the time we are born, and the time he shows up? Because when he shows up, it’s too late to do all the things that you’re always gonna, kinda get around to."- Randy Pausch

Tears, Idle Tears


 

Tears, idle tears, I know not what they mean,
Tears from the depth of some divine despair
Rise in the heart, and gather to the eyes,
In looking on the happy Autumn-fields,
And thinking of the days that are no more.

Fresh as the first beam glittering on a sail,
That brings our friends up from the underworld,
Sad as the last which reddens over one
That sinks with all we love below the verge;
So sad, so fresh, the days that are no more.

Ah, sad and strange as in dark summer dawns
The earliest pipe of half-awakened birds
To dying ears, when unto dying eyes
The casement slowly grows a glimmering square;
So sad, so strange, the days that are no more.

Dear as remembered kisses after death,
And sweet as those by hopeless fancy feigned
On lips that are for others; deep as love,
Deep as first love, and wild with all regret;
O Death in Life, the days that are no more.
-Lord Alfred Tennyson





 

I wish I could tell you how much I care


I wish i could tell you how much I care but all I can do is sit and stare. I don't know how to explain this pain it's driving me crazy not being able to let it out I think I'll go insane. You are special to me in so many different ways I don't know exactly what sets you apart from the rest but you've stolen my heart straight from my chest. I'm trapped inside my love I never will be freed. Of the pain I always have. Of this aching, biting need. It hurts because I miss you and the pain will never cease. It'll never let me forget my love. Never give me peace I can't change the way I feel. I'll live with it instead I loved you then, I love you now. I'll love you when I'm dead.- Richard M Wofe Thompsom

No comments:

Post a Comment