Friday, June 14, 2013

Someday I'll leave and I won't ever come back


One day, I'm gonna wake up, pack up my bags and just go through that door. I'll leave this place for good and follow my dreams. For years I've hoped to leave this place behind, my old life behind and move go where my heart takes me. I feel misunderstood and judged here without escape for it only gets worse by the day. I don't belong here & I don't want to stay here. I'm sick and tired of living day by day with nothing to look forward too.





 

I wanna go to college and meet that one girl I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with. The girl that's going to be the one I'll love till the very end. We'll study and graduate together. Get years to know each other before we take it to the next level and once we do, it'll be the most amazing part in my life apart from my childhood.










I can't wait for the day that I get married. I will finally be able to spend the rest of my life with the woman of my dreams, the love of my life. We'll be happy. We'll have a fun, playful marriage. We'll raise our beautiful children, we'll teach them right. I will always be there for my kids, whenever they need me, daddy will be there. When summer comes, we'll go on family vacations. I'll take everyone to disney land and take them to nice places. I'll watch my kids grow up into fine adults and when they leave to start their own lives, it'll just be me and her. We'll spend the rest of our days living happily together, doing things we've always wanted to do. Things like traveling the world, going on a cruise, and anything else we can think of. Finally, when we grow old, we'll reminisce about our lives. We'll talk about how we first met and all the crazy things we used to do while young. Then when it's our time to leave this world, the love me and her will share will never fade cause a love like that, true love never fades.






No comments:

Post a Comment