Sunday, June 2, 2013

I moved on!

You never wanted them to go, but they took the decision of leaving. You see them walk away, but not able to stop them because they are happy. You cry for nights. Upset for days. Not able to sleep, not able to eat. U still wish for them to come back. You see them happy and enjoying every moment with another person. You start guessing and asking yourself this question, what did I do wrong??? You cry...... more and more every night. Getting torchured seeing the one you love with someone else. You start realizing there is no hope for you two of getting back together. You put yourself back together, get stronger and start living life again. Stepped out of your misery and moved on. They realize you are happy and laughing again. They think you never loved them and they didnt mean nothing to you. But you were always there for them and they were always your #1. They get into fight and breakup. They are all alone again. They want someone to wipe their tears away and heal them. They try to come back to you but they watch you from far and see that you moved on and you are happy. They wonder how stupid they were for leaving you and remember every happy moment you two had. They realize that you are such an amazing person. They come back and apologize for everything they put you threw and ask if you can come back again. You stop and start thinking. You want them back so bad but your dignity refuses the offer. You learned from what they did to you. You say no and move on, because you know it will go over again. They love you and then leave you for another person. You feel way much better and relieved. You are special. You know you are strong.


For your information;
You know I was there for you every single moment. You weren't there when I really needed you. You preferred someone else when you had the choice of coming back and start a new page. You better not come back to me with a broken heart and ask for my love, because I'm not going to heal you. I learned from you. You don't deserve me. I once loved you and you pushed me away. I'm not a game you can have me and then throw me away. Nope. My dignity comes first. I'm not coming back!!! I moved on.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment